lördag 18 september 2021

no bad blood




he so rock and roll in his doctors rock . the way he treat me like an queen but handle me likeh an pop princess make me forget all about my illness . I know you dont understand much about my situation or maybe you do get , because your mama told you about all accept meanwhile your dad told you about respect , and your sister bet she knows you such an great brother and i bet you got at a lot of friends but i can be you pen pal , i am loyal as an pet and hopefully you wont about me forget ? tell me you wont ... i dont mind if you a gf all i want us to not be in a serious , beef . and maybe i am just tripping , i tend to do that when i see something worth keeping but i kinda us ship like i got some tea to sip but i play to keep , for awhile because in a world full of pain , scars and issue i had to became my own hero , and in my fantasy is where i only can become free from the illness  and honesty i never met a guy that treated me like i wore priceless , like i wore an princess even though i look my worst you made me forgot about the pain but the memory still remain , how i met king christian at retirement ( ps it wore awesome because that dude is quite handsome ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar