söndag 19 september 2021

"We should date"


i recall the first day like it wore imprinted in my memory 
maybe because i tend to write i wore to this and maybe i am
but i recall how i met an guy that sound like poetry
he wore a total knock out and i met him in lockout 
the first impression was not the best 
all i remember i wore fell out my wheelchair 
when i saw the guy with the hipster hair 
and i recall he got piercing blue eyes 
and he arms remind me about heaven above 
is this love ?
i recall he wore dotting me and made me feel good 
less like an mess and more like an princess 
his parents must raised him to acknowledge everyone 
sick or well , without judgement and he is the without argument
the kindest soul , nicest hand and hardworking student i met  
i love the passion you got for you job , the ambition and drive 
it makes me strive 
to become better 
and you are always my favorite carrier 
yeah i remember i fell out my wheelchair 
like an acrobat do cartwheels and you help me up 
as an coffee cup , how we made the corner ours 
like we wore starbucks lovers and how you help me with normal things
i decided to get an crush on you that develop to love - at my side 
because i wore quite bored in here with all the older people but i grew time , fonder
specially of you ( it might be stockholm syndrome though , i havent been diagnose lol ) 
but to sum it up , you made my recovery , fun 
the way you wrap me in pampers , wipe my butt with napkins wore like the wildest dream 
because people like me dont meet guys often , scratch that - never but when they get some inspiration they really deliver ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar