söndag 19 september 2021

the best of a bad situation

 never in my wildest dreams i thought i would fall , how you would turn this wheelchair to an bouncy car and how i fell out in the arms of an carrier . how you became the first one that ever me give me an hug if you not include this blog , how i lay on the floor and laughing because finally got some " touching " kinda been lacking during this covid19 but i did not mind being wrapped in a pampers because then i got plenty touching x not that i got hurt either way , i just though i wore highway to heaven when i saw you standing there in the door opening with your long hair , blue eyes and looks so concern over me " it wore so cute " how you helped me up like an aupair , an i really loved being in your care , how you picked out what i shall wear like and become my stylist and paint me like an makeup artist .  how you made some food and slice that watermelon , tried to act cool but i felt like i wore over the moon because girls like me never date , and maybe you cant relate but you really did the best of a bad situation ...   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar