söndag 26 september 2021

from far

 i wore falling flat but never mind that , after misery comes victory and i am now  on my victory lap ( in my head ) never had a lot of friends , sickness took away my joy and never really got time to go on dates with a boys .  but music always been healing , from the feeling of being not secluded , with the earplug in everything become like an dream , i become superwomen ( with epilepsy in my fantasy ) and could do everything , and to be honest writers are people how them to them to them self  , so i wore like its ok you dont have to dig me , but you can stand my presence . to be fair , i read somewhere celebs are your fans and i stick with that because i like the stars , they kinda remind me of wherever you are - you look at me and it kinda safe to have friends on distance - that was i thought when i grew up , and always looked up to stars and dident thought they had any problem . but maybe they do being surrounded by fake people , clout chasing people and getting sued   thought i knew much when i observe it all from far but know i just realize you far from a star , you are an human 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar