onsdag 27 oktober 2021

close to heaven

i recall how i fall 
and end up in the hospital
how i wore in coma in a month 
how the surgery came cut deep 
just to keep 
how i got vip treatment at retirement
when i went there to recover 
and how close we wore to become , lover 
kinda sad those days are , over 
remember how i fell out my wheelchair 
when i saw my new carrier 
how  i climb up on him and in the bed 
how you made my checks , red 
the way you handle me so carefully
because you knew you have to be fragile with love
and how i got insecuries with being bald but you did  not care
so after a while you made me feel like an supermodel
it wore pretty awesome dude 
how you paint my lips like they wore yours 
and style me like an make up artist and stylist
i recall how you sounded like an recording artist
and how i kept my eyes shoot when you came to wake me up
because you have the greatest voice i ever heard 
how you deliver my meds like an bartender , like an entertainer
that i forgot i wanted go abroad because your eyes got that ocean eyes blue 
and i had no idea i when i came , i would begin to write about you 
remember how you made my favorite food of chicken roll - i consider this 
my first date mate , the timing wore not perfect but then again - for me it was because i got an friend   

( never change ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar