tisdag 26 oktober 2021

Gatsby

you make me feel like home
when all i known is the winding road 
how you pull me back whenever i try to leave
i try my best not , give in but you make the best poem
bend a few rules just to find my new muse 
drop a few hints to let you know who i not so secretly , love 
mom try to tie me up but you always pick me up , like an aupair 
thats how i know you truly care , remember how i fell out the wheelchair
when i saw you face , you made my dark days - unforgettable 
do you know your eyes is quite , irresistible ? 
how you paint me like an kinder egg , made me feel i wore stunning 
even if i had no hair , you just dident seem to care , how you swipe you finger lip 
over my lips , how you became the last person that touch it , god i miss it 
the feeling of your skin and how you smell like an coffee bean
model off duty but was in line off duty , such an cutie that wipe my booty 
how you became my makeup artist , stylist and sounded like an top charted recorded artist  
the way you treat me like an popstar , how you make me feel like an superstar 
when i wore down on the bottom , how you help me up from ... the bottom 
i not sure how your parents raised an character , fairytale like that
who end up to be ... just perfect 
fit for my poems 
i dont claim you mine 
but i dont have an best friend since i wore like nine 
would you please be mine ??

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar