lördag 9 oktober 2021

my tour


 i like an one liner , reach out but in covid19 i have been more of an social climber then i ever been , its quite mad how i find love in the worst time but i must admit , i had checked out when you pull me in , i remember that i wore in coma , heard an sound i recall , i think it wore the drop of your beats that remember me to move my feet . yeah those dreams wore really visually i had from laying in the respirator for an mouth , not being able to move , write and talk when i woke up but after a while when i put you on and made the ward to my own MTV AWARD , BECAUSE AFTER ALL I FALL FROM GRACE , IN HANDS THE HANDS OF THE REAPER BUT IN THE END GOD TOLD ME I WORE AN KEEPER , SO WHAT , so it become my dance party , listen to all those djs with skills and arm wrestle with those doctors , its sorta became an tradition of ours but sadly it has become my tour 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar