söndag 24 oktober 2021

who cares about walking when you have the best carriers


sometimes i have an feeling that my life would be an perfect movie 
how i slide in like an thriller , a bit like an killer but how i fall flat 
how you slide in on red carpet like you wore Aladdin 
and how everything became such an lovely moment 
from that i felt out my wheelchair and into your care 
people like you , i do treasure because they are spectacular
and i do everything for an inspiration 
because i got like you , high ambition 
with life , i even went to limbo to find them 
once , its sort sat me in trance 
 who cares about walking when you have the best carriers 
strong and fit , perfect . who they get me i sync  
made me feel quite fond fond of it , from the doctor student 
at the retirement swipe my lips , like they wore his 
know i am attach to him for life , be your hospital wife 
more like patient because everything is better in that life 
when you got the feels , even ifs not for real 
ficton or real , but for me you are an big deal
the way you saved my life with your smile 
just slide down in the common room
sat down for a few minutes of games
felt like an eternity 
how  you dont really  have any privacy
during places like this but i dont mind
how i enter the doors just become yours
for how many chapters , who knows ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar