måndag 11 oktober 2021

the retirement days


so i wore like in the retirement
after i woke up from the coma
to train my muscles a bit 
here i hang out with older people 
not like i have anything against them
except if they dont know there bonderings
and only think of themselves like the 96 years old woman
which wore pretty scary but harmless , thank god for the carriers
who wore in my age kinda and have to  deal with her rage 
local heros in my eyes and hats off to you , guys 
i learned a lot during my stay there , how to social with older people as well younger
how to take care of myself better and i usually sat in the corner , with my ipad check youtube or other sites - but one day i did notice this virtual festival with an guy i liked 
so that was fun time to pass my day , and also i met awesome people in retirement like nr 3 , how became the beginning of an new chapter but i think i am find an new which goes by nr 4 , because one thing i learn - dont burn bridges by namedrop people in your poems 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar