söndag 24 oktober 2021

LIFE SUCKS BUT THE OPPOSITE IT WORSE

life sucks but the opposite is worst
yeah i would known about , death 
been playing games with reaper
since i wore like eight , so he kinda become a mate
but i kinda prefer God since he said i wore an , keeper 
i remember when i fell out of life , thought i would done for it
but apparently i got an guardian angel  that look out for me 
recall i wore in limbo for an month and heard everything but could not make an noise 
strange situation to be , and why does this things always seem to happen to me  
but after a while i started to find my way back , babysteps but yet 
i recall i could not talk , write , or sit - but i recover with help of music 
because it always been a big part of healing , make me feeling , better
again , i recall how i had an tradition with on of the staff and it wore quite an laugh
also how i though i dream when i wore awake about saw Zedd by my hospital bed
because he looked just like him , how i talked with sofia about my travels to get my voice back and how i wore focused by Jockes tattoos , but must of them i sorta like ,,, Martin 
how braid my hair , felt like he really care which is rare ( but then again , i dident met , christian  ) that really knock me out , fell out my wheel chair and i had the best time in your care , how you became my  own stylist , make up artist and how you voice belong like it should be on billboard chart  not reading an chart but i am glad you did , so i could make you into some kinda art  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar