lördag 9 oktober 2021

stick to u

 you are the last . on my bucket list , first on basically everything , without you i would be nothing , stardust because you catch me falling when i wore over the moon , heaven above  . dident saw you then but somehow you caught an glimt of my recover and discover , i am far from perfect but maybe that is what you like , something broken - well then i be the perfect poem , i know you probably got a bunch of girls that want you , never said i love you so when i say it be like an one hit wonder , he have to suit me perfect , i thought i wore over this but this is like my wildest dreams and i have no he me , select . kinda shy with send pics because i am never know who is on the other side of the screen , but you have me captivated , make me elevated and upgrade my poems and  i like how we are an little society , back you up and stick to you like memory stick , usb stick - because this is nothing i want to forget  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar