lördag 9 oktober 2021

the best a woman can get

 i think i just get inspired , how make my heart on fire . use to think i wore to fall in love and for sure to friends but  then you remember me this dont make sense , and i am not sure if following you on the IG wore the biggest mistake i could do because know i will always love you but i cant help take an sneak peak , like the man you become , seem to be , down to earth and humble that know your worth but never forgot where you come from . yeah you remember me of my second home and my number one , dont like this screen and i hate this barrier but i love how you become my next character , new chapter - an new begin , that help me come over those other boys that frankly have nothing against ya , because you the finale finalist in this bacheloette and you like Gillette , the best a man can get and the best a woman  can get 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar