fredag 29 oktober 2021

the hipster model

 i am not the best to function but i can make it work in this fiction  . how i fumble out life just to get pulled back , again ? isnt strange we met , is  beyond perfect and how you wore an doctor student , truth or dare  but i got an feeling you kinda care .i remember how you made me , fell out the wheelchair , just with one glance i lost balance and drop to the floor , how you pick me up like an kitty cat , stroke my spine and since that day you been , mine - christian ! the way you took your break by the corner like we starbucks lovers and how you help me with me food ( did you knew this is tech my first date , haha ) i think its kinda funny how i found you during recover - when it basically wore a bunch of elderly , of course i would begin to crush at hipster model that probably is an awesome kisser ... Yeah i like  the way you knee down by my bed and whisper : wake up and how you like help me , up , style me pretty when i felt so damn shitty - how you made me forget i wore bald , and how i got sold on his soul because it wore golden ( and i fear how many days i will write about him , but he obvious made me - smitten like an kitten 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar