lördag 23 oktober 2021

trick or treat


it wore like an trick or treat 
never would i thought you be my next suspect
but you wore sweet like candy , handy and so friendly 
swept me away by the first sight , head over heal so i guess this is , real ?
how you made me fall from the wheelchair and how you became my fave carrier 
i remember every details , mostly because i how you talked me so softly 
how your voice is so different like others which is kinda high pitch 
and how you got an heart that is pretty much , perfect 
nobody have really had that effect 
like you done , and thats how i knew you where the one
" to write about " but i really like when you took your breaks 
and came an sit down with me because it wore quite , lonely 
but 5 minutes could feel like a hour with you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar