fredag 8 oktober 2021

on the top


i always look for an new chararter to enroll in my story , like i wore an archery , 
which i am not but i sure know how to make him look hot - spoiler alert , not like they already are because i just pick them with good morals and great heart , never mind , i recall how wore clever like an doctor , ambitious like student - obvious and how he wore an great carrier ,  knocked down by his appearance ( lit fell out the wheelchair when i saw him ) when i saw him , because i just came from heaven and now i met and other angel , enchanted by his personality and integrity   personality , integrity - how he pick me up , my favorite caretaker . i could tell you had an gentle heart , pretty clever and quite smart because you got me in your net . i recall how you made me feel pretty like a little kitty even if i felt the worst which i kinda appreciate , and i really like how we had our moments when you fix my meds and when you wake me up from the bed , sometimes i close my eyes a bit longer so you would be here a bit longer . the intimacy of when you swipe you tip of your finger on my lip  will i always keep . thank you , wish i had something to give but all i do send this poetry , they have to do , consider it my birthday gift  , not sure what you wanted because i dident heard you send an wish list ( but i guess my friendship is one the top of the bucket list ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar