tisdag 19 oktober 2021

the star treatment

 I dont mix with glitz and glam  , you would think i am by the pictures of my Instagram but an picture dont define who i am , i went around the world , twice but nobody though very much of that , been on the top just to be ... drop , feel my heart closed and almost died ... again , the reaper an i have become friends but choose god over him , laid in coma for an month , saw everything but dident be able to speak or write , but after a while i begin to make steps , baby steps to come home and i still remember how happy mom wore when she heard my voice ... again because she though i might never be able , cable to talk but i am known to be an survivor , warrior - she should know it by now . i remember hearing drop , beats and samples meanwhile i took blood samples it remind me of being on a festival 
it made me smile because wherever you are , i can be attached to an star 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar