söndag 10 oktober 2021

you find it to my poem

 you make me feel like an woman , think you must be superman 

the way you heal me with your music is an great feeling 
and i like how you take me to the moon but pull me down again
never excepted you would fall in love with a girl like me but then again
what have that isnt that great like your exes , thank  them for shape you
into that men that fitted pretty well in my lyrics , how they where well groomed
but i am a bit late to the party , yeah not even an guy have touch my body 
and i think its kinda lovely how you dont give up on me when i thought everyone had done it '
you know you will be hard face , replace and most of all never to have misplace 
guess you waited for the best to last and i just saved myself for the first 
never really expect it become him , in the beginning you wore just an dream 
that somehow find it to my poem 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar