söndag 17 oktober 2021

the thing


so i remember when i enter the retirement 
never thought i would be , heaven sent 
for the second time when i saw you smile 
how i fell out my wheelchair and into that carrier 
just like that , i knew how to get him
 - plot and character , because i am not dim
i recall how every girl surround them probably wanted to get with him
but i got an secret recipe , how i will be you center piece 
i recall how i became your stylist , makeup artist 
the intimacy of when you grab my hips , touch my lips 
its was everything - and maybe it wore nothing 
but for me it felt like we had an , thing ( and for once i felt like i wore living ) 
which wore weird because of all places i could met ya , never thought i would do it at retirement but i guess you wore my Guardian Angel , that i find love in an stranger 
and thanks for make me believe in the power of healing 
and love is thrilling , such a seasonal feeling 
how you set my heart on fire like i wore  the one you admire 
but look out for that Prom Queen , Elin -  that wore attach by you hip
meanwhile i wore queen of the  throne and attached by your lip 
everything with this wore pretty much , VIP unless you RIP 
but everyone know i am bad to the bone , Queen of North 
and have found my acceptance an self worth 
so dont steal it a way , because i am kind here to slay 
like i did over the reaper , to let God notice i am an keeper 
look out for the party Queen  , kinda freaked out that this became my party scene 
dancing with the death and make an bet on my future " yeah  probably should not do that " 
and how he walked in like he wore all that , make me levitate again .,, " perfect " christian "
straight into my life and i was like  yeah , you make quite an addition to my non nonfiction life , that you dident subscribe on but i can tell that you all curious because i am quite notorious for droppning hints  and put people in it and i think Sussi , look like poetry and look out for that Jesse , because she is the Ace as well as Köhl when she drives at right " köhl " and Josefin is " fin " inside and out  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar