onsdag 27 oktober 2021

moments with ya

 


today wore an fairytale 
how life wore an hell
but then i met king Christian
one glance and i fell out of my wheelchair 
how i fell for that doctor student 
basically became to heaven sent 
for the second time 
how you made the worst time 
the best , and you have an special place in my chest
i wore laying on the floor , when you swept through the door
in the white uniform , on the white horse and become the knew thing
... the new jim , how i climb up on your body , in the bed like an kitten 
by the middle of the stay , i knew i wore way to smitten
how you deliver my medications like you wore an bartender
such an entertainer 
how i used to vomit in your hand like wore best friends 
the way you put me on clothes and become my personal , stylist 
how you made me feel good about myself even if i had no hair 
how you did  not care , this why i like to announce you the best carrier 
the intimacy of have no privacy 
i begin to like 
how i could not sleep during the night 
waiting for you to slide in my room 
how i used to close my eyes and pretend to sleep 
because i wanted to keep you hear with me 
if only for a few minutes 
   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar