onsdag 27 oktober 2021

the carrier


 love  dont look with the eyes , its more intellect and see beyond your flaws and accept you for are , thats make you an local star . how you treat me , with deepest respect ... i am in aw , the kindness of such a handsome man but more awesome how he treat me gentle and  fragile, because i my body wore an dangerous package and could be trigger of an killer , you wear your mask and decode my heart , push the buttons and wipe the button , like i wore yours . remember how i fell the first day out the wheelchair , when i saw a glance   of my new carrier and you swept in through the door  like an ambulance , i know from the day we would be .. friends  , every alarm , every personal ( god i wish it wore ya ) how you took your break by the corner in the common room   , with like your 6 cup of coffee , dident say much but enough to begin start , crush

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar