lördag 9 oktober 2021

soundtrack of him

 there is nothing more special when i hear music , the soundtrack of him is like an dream . how he sync every note correct , with the word so perfect , and how the lyrics collab with who i am , as an human . not an illness or diagnose . do you know how feels ? spoiler alert , unreal . i thought i wore hard to love , not be able to show emotions but i wore death wrong , i just needed an song that fit me like an glove , that song wore you , got me attach from my condition for an moment and during that time , i am like heaven sent , yeah you even come in my limbo made my dreams into freaking disco and help me recover so i kinda feel like we are , closure on that way ( even if you far away ) you still in my heart , soul and mind , i like how i can get lost in your fantasy and i wonder how you got your imagination from and who are you running from in your love song . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar