torsdag 7 oktober 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


i remember like it wore yesterday how i fell out the wheelchair 
just like an acrobat , into that carrier , basically floored by the caretaker
the doctor student , i was like heaven sent 2.0 and i recall at retirement 
how you fix my meds , tap me in the beds , style me so pretty when i felt so .. ugly 
that you brush up my confidence , and i wore not only an patient - i became an friend
and you became my stylish , make up artist and my fave carrier that become my character 
i know your sister will be proud of you for become the man you become , your parents  really must love their son because they got the recipe to make a golden boy is , could be bought for like a millionaire because he such an gentle soul , a good carrier , caretaker it wore obvious that he wore about to be a great doctor , its like in his dna , chromosome and gene pool and i am just being honored by having him as mine , caretaker during that hard time " remember i saw something awesome , and felt out from my wheelchair " and you can in like an white horse , slide in like an daydream , in your blue uniform . it wore awesome . btw . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar