söndag 24 oktober 2021

crush it



i recall how i fell from heaven just to find myself in heaven seven
how i fell out my wheelchair when i saw " THAT CARRIER " 
how he wore born an warrior . treat me like an soldier 
i was like great , perfect this will make my heart skip a beat 
and probably make my legs , defeat but then again who cares from standing
when you can be helped by an assistent like that at the retirement 
and yes , you did made me fall out the wheelchair but who care 
i am better then , walking anyway . I recall how i climb up your body 
how you helped me in the bed , and to be honest i think you will be an awesome dad
because you already a pretty good cat dad , but first - hit the bar and become an doctor 
like you said you should because it would be awesome if you would . i have  huge respect for you , work ambition and sorry if it get in the way for my line of , passion 
- sometimes , how Garnisolen became the mansion , how you look so handsome 
in this light you look like an knight . how you always treat me just right 
how your breaks became my highlight even though we dident say much
i kinda felt enough to feel an crush 
an sorry if i namedrop you to much but some names just taste better then others 
and we all know it 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar