onsdag 27 oktober 2021

cooler then instagram

 today wore an fairytale how felt wore an hell , like everything wore so difficult . how you slide in just like an daydream , how you sat there by my corner - like we wore the hipsters taylor sang about in Starbucks lovers , one glance and i felt out my wheelchair , for that doctor student at retirement , how i felt so ugly being bald but you make me your bestie ! how you treat me with so kindness  , i pretty much forgot my illness , basically became to heaven sent , for the second time , how you made the worst tme . the best , and you have an special place in this difficult time , and i remember how he pick me up like i wore litter but throw around some glitter and glam , and christian , you cooler then my instagram, he look so smart , have an good  how heart and his soul , is graceful and peaceful  , so humble and clever - and thanks for know better to not judge people me 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar