fredag 15 oktober 2021

top notch


i like the way slide in like hey look at my swag
how you are actually cool with the only bag i got 
is an hospital bag 
it tell me a lot about your personality 
that you dont go for vanity , you go for quality 
that you have a good heart , soul and is pretty clever
who knows that beauty on the outside dont matter 
and i bet you parents raised you , top notch 
because in my eyes i can tell they dident raised an douche 
the way you spend time , reach out and hang out - do matter 
to be embraced and not secluded , which i usually get 
as an woman with handicap - so i will never forget 
this message , conversations with you 
how you address me babe and i address you , hun
that you are my favorite song and how you comeback where you belong 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar