söndag 24 oktober 2021

Friends like this


thought i would come to hell 
did not wore born to so say .. farewell
i remember how i felt flat for this place
how everyone treat me so ... well
i think the first one i met wore , Anki and Emmie 
usually hangout with Sussi , how she help with clothes 
made me like the fresh princess , just so i could find some new besties 
Elin and Christian , that came around the corner 
how he would make my makeover 
become my fave carrier 
so i choose to make him an , character
like king because make me feel like i wore living 
how you made me feel like levitating 
quite an achievement in this Environment  
and i hate i never talk with you anymore 
how my door miss ya
and so do my body 
the only thing i got is touch screen 
i want something real - face to face 
then again music is healing 
but i want that feeling 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar