lördag 23 oktober 2021

zombie kisses


i remember how i made an impact on the retirement 
how i fell out my wheelchair and got to heaven sent
when i saw him , lets call him ... Christian
because that was his name , that looked like an model off duty
that wore such an cutie , that hottie with such an ... booty 
kinda spooky how he got me wrap around his finger 
like he wore an famous singer 
i recall how rough it wore to be there , well for 2 sec 
then i was like saw his face and was fell from heaven 
felt like i wore in seven heaven at retirement 
how he stylish me like an pop princess 
said i look cool in that dress 
made me feel like i got hair when i wore , bald 
how i love that you the only one that really had said 
its okey for me to write you in this , diary 
how you swipe my
lips like them wore , yours 
and help me up from the floor 
when i bang bang myself half to death 
but for meeting you , it wore all worth 

sorry but i can cool down know 
because i think i i am in love 
with myself 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar