söndag 10 oktober 2021

covid love


i like the way you call me out , give me advice about life and how you become the one i go to find my way , i dont gonna say i love you until i know for certain you stay , okey . but i can say i like you , got it man ! i been branded retarded , been rejected because of my illness
but now i witness the goodness , in an man that treat me like an woman and there something lovely with that , do  not know much about love but i do know much about life and yes , i know your worth but i also know mine , and i like the fact you know my flaws and insecuries but still accept me for who i am , yeah i think you are an superhuman . like you are the superman in clark kents body , you dont have to worry i will sale an story to Daily Planet , and i dont know how i make them come like i am some kinda scam magnet but then you appear out of now where , how you catch me when i fell , when i wore heading to hell 
how you steal the show and made me fall in ,,, do i dare to say , fall in love  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar