fredag 15 oktober 2021

WORST OF TIMES I FIND MY BEST FRIENDS

two days before valentines , what a way to go 
went to heaven sent , limbo , met the reaper 
but fortunately God told me i wore an keeper 
and send me back to earth , begin my rebirth
growing process . find myself ... again 
its not the first , its not the last 
dident was scared , just for the people at the section two
i fell in love with Niva , and the nurses over there was my kinda people
one of them look like he belong to EDM , not at an Hospital 
it was kinda scary but i like the way they chat with me so i felt comfortable 
yeah i recall when i woke up an saw Zedd standing by the hospital bed 
( zedds name is something else but he was on point , i show a picture and everyone in cafeteria thought so to he said when he went for break ) 
i liked zedd , martin and jocke ¨most , because they wore kind and cool . when i begin to gain up a bit i used to do a tradition with martin " arm wrestling " which wore fun also i like when he brush my hair like an hair stylist , how he talked about music like he knew but we all know the guys i prefer - no shade but Ebbott is not really that and i like how Jocke like to listen about Kpop . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar