onsdag 20 oktober 2021

yatzy

  he got an thing for weaker mind  ,  i got an thing of your beautiful mind . how he never would hurt an fly and how he are way to " fly " that he made me flew out my wheelchair, i remember how must i like to there , nobody had such  an effect then you , how you made me fell from heaven and how i fell into , seven heaven when i saw you ! i know you became an soldier but choose the life of duty - i recall how i got knockdown out my wheelchair because you looked like an model off , duty ,  i know all the others chicks are pretty awesome but damn it you make me me feel pretty " awesome " even if i have no hair , nothing for show ... but the you swept in like an carrier , and i know - we both know how life isnt a fairy tale but i went to heaven to hell ( would do it again just to see friend ,,, i  recall how we played yatzy and i was isnt it crazy how i make more friends in hospitals environment and retirement ( but i never thought i would met an Model of Duty , line of duty , such an cutie , that he made me feel ... ugly   well that was an lie because you made me feel like an beauty queen in your hands , which no guys ever done before i like you character , morals privacy you kinda wore like won on ... yatzy - yes babe you drive me crazy  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar