onsdag 27 oktober 2021

new thing

today wore an fairytale 
how life wore an hell
but then i met king Christian
one glance and i fell out of my wheelchair 
how i fell for that doctor student 
basically became to heaven sent 
for the second time 
how you made the worst time 
the best , and you have an special place in my chest
i wore laying on the floor 
when he pick me up like an coffee cup
like it wore an FA CUP 
stroke me so i forget my freaking handicap
i could drown in your eyes 
they remin me of an fountain 
and how you made me forget i am bald 
how you you made me feel like an supermodel
style like an stylist , brush over the wounds 
and make me feel safe and sound 
yeah how i felt comfortable around 
you , the way you treat me like cotton
how you wipe my bottom 
like i wore an baby 
how you wore so handy
with the make up 
and became my own makeup artist 
with an voice of top chart ,,,artist
and , how you dressed me like an stylist
yeah how you became my new thing 
and remember how it felt 
... to living  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar