söndag 1 december 2019

Dedicated to somebody



i lost a friend last year , just because of other fit
they say a seizure is like having a bonfire in your head
and i am sorry if sound like crazy but i got my excuses
like i eat 120 meed , and i remember feeling insecure
but damn it , how can i feel like im made this friendship
i never really met more on internet ... is quite weird
i admit i was a scared
everyone leaves so i turn them away before they reject me
but somehow you never did , how much i tried to vanish
you wore there to pull me up to when i treat you like shit
i acknowleage it
i AM NOT PERFECT
and perheps you can read me better than i
it scared the shit out of me
that i wore so transparent
and that i been absent
but you know its you
that always pull me through
when im down and somehow we got back around
and every sentence is a testement of what i learn
about friendship , the good , the bad and my mistakes
i lost a friend last year but sometimes its space to understand
what you had and nobody like you , can be replaced

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar