söndag 1 december 2019

iphone friends





i like to be the third wheel
spend the night make playlist
dont need his arm around
but i am secretly proud
that he choose a girl like me
label me a friend
when the world eliminate people
in hospital gowns you make me feel like queen of the prom
thats special even if im the third wheel
of this mary goes round its nice to know somebody like to have me around
when people hide me i got the feeling you of our friendship , proud
i apprichiate this because people like me tend to get , isolated
bullied and rejected
but with you its diffrent because you give me freedom
portray me like the princess of kingdom
she might be the queen but i know my place
it the friendzone and i like how you paint the walls with words on my hospital wing
transform me to a cool by association , make me hospital chic
i might not be there but i support you from far
because you are my starboy and i , your north star
that following you wherever you are
but dont call me groupie
i just loyal as a puppy
people think i want to be his
never really felt that comfortable that with this
maybe because i like friendzone
perheps you like that ? '
do you get our subtext
poems and playlist ?
and i dont got friends
but i look to celebs
because they the best
specially you
and you knew how we kick it
yeah i think we are a epic friendship goal
but you know how i roll
out of contral
but im always comeback after im done throwing fits
i like to believe we friends with benefits
throw fits like you drop hits
yeah peas of a pod
and you clearly on repeat in my iphone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar