fredag 5 februari 2021

BAD SPIRAL

 if i didnt knew better i would think it all wore a dream

how i took everything personal but that is just who i am

it was not the right time for you label me as i dont accept me

you shall have respect me , as a friend , woman and accountance

i never asked for romance but you made my fall in a bad spiral

that apparently when viral , just because i dont about that anal

i thought of you so much bigger but you wore just an other , trigger 

that became my clapback but somehow you comeback

like a one hit wonder and it makes me wonder about all those deleted messages 

the fears i know to you wore addressing 

getting rejecting because of my condition  

when all you want somebody to chat about

but swipe left when when you begin to talk to deep 

yeah here comes the comeback you thought coming 

smack your head without a warning 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar