tisdag 2 februari 2021

DIOR


 remember how you ride me like an roll royce 

now you have destroyed me from all the other boys 

how i fell out that wheelchair into your care 

and you pick me up like i wore a little teacup

the best transport i ever had was the one i had in retirement

thought i went to hell but went to heaven , sent 

i like the way you touch my body 

you make a good girl become naughty 

and i like how you the only one who saw my booty 

how you become my stylist and make up artist 

,,, and everything on my bucket list 

how you became everything on my wishlist 

perfect and mostly i like you didnt reject 

my friendship request after all this poems 

because i knew i tend to seem a bit , clingy

maybe a bit needy but babe it just because you are so damn , dreamy 

you painted up a perfect scenery

made every word come some naturally 

beautifully , lovely and romantically 

but 

not sexually 

just thought i mention that 

i probably shoulld go to Dr Phil 

talking about how i feel 

but thats no , appeal 

even if you are not real 

we both need some time to , chill

in this panedemi 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar