lördag 6 februari 2021

insecurities and priorities

i wore an hospital chic , with a lot of insecurities and priorities 

know you got a life with many obligations 

dont want to seem to needy , wonder how you read me ?

i remember how i lay on that hospital bed when you dm me 

shooked and was like damage control when mom had you , blocked

i was like angry on her for a half year and cried myself to sleep 

bet you met girls like me but dont worry i would never wanna date ya

because i knew my flaws and im sorry if way to open about my condition

but some people crawl under my skin like where my epilepsy never been

and maybe you just dream but then again , then you came in that DM

the most beautiful lyrics ever written of course i am 

smitten 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar