onsdag 3 februari 2021

MY LUCKY STAR


i know i should open up 

you tend to open me up

just like an a bottle of Moet

yeah you make me a better Poet

how you grill me with questions

and sorry if i was giving to real answers 

but i like in a world that is dark and instable 

you wore the one behind behind the avatar

i must be having a lucking star 

thinking back on us you wore the one who repair , my heart 

so weird when i lay in the hospital bed , watching your music videos 

and when i felt better . attended the discos 

in coma , on retirement thinking whos heart am i stealing ?

do you recognize that feeling ....

the darkest moment but it wore i become to heaven , sent 

and i will never ever get over that time you slide in my dm

made me comeback stronger then the ever

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar