torsdag 11 februari 2021

thanks for being a great character



 i remember when i wore feverish
how they have to call the the ambulance 
and i wore like wondering whats going on
maybe its a problem again with my lung 
but i was like i gotta be , strong 
mostly for myself and for my mom 
and also i dont want worry the elder ladies 
in the common room 
i remember how i went back to my room 
how you went back with me 
and i never felt so safe in that moment 
even if wore an union , that wore turbulent 
i pretty much felt , like heaven sent 
yeah you where the safe zone in danger zone 
and sorry if i cant stop write about you boy 
but you like the character i wanna portray 
thanks for all this great moral and honor 
that your parents gave you 
like heart of a soldier but became a doctor 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar