torsdag 4 februari 2021

THEY DONT MAKE IT LIKE DIOR ANYMORE


isnt strange that i found love in retirement

that tíme when im out of my wheelchair felt 

how you pick me up so gently and manly 

i was like you must be a soldier 

because you got a heart of soldier 

but a mind of a doctor 

since that day you kinda swept  me away

grace and elegance 

cudos to your parents raise you up that way 

how i drown in your eyes full of sympathy 

but got empraced of your company 

i loved those small chat we had

like when you sat on my bed

or mixed my medication 

but i hate that it only got up 

in one direction 

and the fragrance of your coffee cup 

anyway , i think you wore the perfect carrier 

because you made me stronger , better and work faster 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar