lördag 6 februari 2021

turbulunt times

it been a quite turbulent

year when i almost became 

to heaven sent

but giving up is not who i am

i remember this time in quarantine

two days before it become valentine 

day , but fought long enough 

and woke up to an new world 

isolation days and separated ways

to get through this days 

i recall driving the taxi , down the street 

nobody you would meet

and how the driver protected his hand

to not get germs when he open the doors

but mostly i recall i recall how insecure i wore 

when i enter this place , that would be come my home 

for a couple of month , maybe because i always  felt alone

in the strangers company but you guys become like my family

even those cranky elders that never  really respect my disability 

but with time im got used to like them and they find their way in my poem

but most of all i like you who catch me when i fell out my wheelchair 

how you always wore there and care like aupair , how you become my stylist 

and think a got a nice cat dress , well their wore only one guy i tried to impress

how you compliment me even if i look like a mess and how you become my makeup artist 

well basically everything on my wishlist with your heart body and  souls and thats why you become the starring role , and i for once could sell my soul to the devil to get a piece of your minset

and i knew you would become somebody i could call home 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar