måndag 1 februari 2021

when i felt into Dior , like that carrie

  heaven , open me for at a february night 

or maybe it wore hell , all i know i  fell 

through the white light and channel angels 

but got 32 days of  demons and devils 

and then i woke up and thought this wore over

but lets be honest we all know

 it wore the beginning of the recover

i remember trying to speak 

but no words able to come out 

how i wore trying to walk 

and how the first word i said was ,,, fuck 

how embarrassing i though but come through

because there wore a cute guy , look like that Zedd stood by my bed

and i  like how that Garrix played with my hair and talk about Brighton

but i watch your livestream and become happy you publish it 

because i need some distraction and felt like wore heaven , sent

as i watched you and heard you music play 

Listen to some Sufi tucker and got  a dm from that mother fucker 

then i arrived to next ward which wore quite a bombed 

laying lonely in your ward , people observing like i wore a fish in a thank

but i was doing my thang , the survival of the fittest and even if life as  coma patient 

you made me heaven sent when i¨fell into Dior , Carrie fell in  that store

butt i wore happy it wore you that pick me up and become my carrier 

i could have swing from the chandelier and i hate there is this sound barrier

or i use to ,  but thats was my staying at the retirement was about

scary , needy and a bit clingy but most of all awesome  because i met a guy that wore quite handsome


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar