tisdag 9 februari 2021

your eyes are like a televion

 I remember how you wrap and made me felt 

the comfort  of my grandpa blue blanket

gave me my pink ugly doll so i could fall 
in sleep , remember how i was trying to figure out 
our monologue , during the night was wondering  
next dialogue but it wore always such a struggle 
finding the next sentence until you help me with the text
convisedence , i think not 
how you become my makeup artist , stylist basically everything on my wishlist
when you whip me ass i wore like this guy is a badass 
and i fell out of my wheelchair into your care and you pick me up like a au pair 
the intimacy of  living in the retirement but you made me felt heaven , sent 
i remember how i watch your eyes like it wore television 
how you watch mine and tried to figure out my condition
yeah you left a mark at my broken heart and i recall we ran the wall 
how the first impression of me wore how you pick me up from the floor 
i felt so awkward in yours arms but then i realize you wore an badass , nurse 
and how much i struggle with being alone , in the company of a phone 
you became my friend when i had no one to depend 
remember how countdown the days leaving but realize all i wanted want to staying 
in the four halls , remember how you ride me through the walls and gave me the phone calls
so i could talk with my mum and how you slide in my room when i woke up and pick me up 
whenever i felt , it was like being heaven sent 
so 

thanks for make staying , perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar