onsdag 8 september 2021

a whole warerobe but dont call me a snob

 as you guys know ( or not know ) i been in coma - when i had an brain surgery and since that i working with recovery . as i sit in a wheelchair is quite hard to know a workout routine but i try to manage by daily routine and get help with my carrier ( yes i am fond of them , not even care who know lol ) so i been train up my arm muscles by go with wheelchair for one hour and this  took around 1-2 years , sweat and tears ( as i fell out the wheelchair , broke fingers , teeth and etc ) yeah , i am an mess but i like that that i am an rolemodel for younger girls that sit in wheelchairs and might be all into fashion and makeup , unforturally designer dont style clothes for wheelchairs which sucks . ( so i wore in coma in approx a month ) which wore weird , had a lot great dreams that i wore on festivals and wore an joey ( a kangaroo mums kid hehe ) that wore about to jump out the window ( and i wore like together with an cool nurse , could be worse  i am not sure if is this real but the dream have some appeal lol , as i dident could speak , or tell people what i needed , ( all though i did notice my mom wore there ) so we made a secret language and recall how people wore so nice , its like you help me with my speaking and i wore making up characters when i waking up ( because thats all i do ) how your music help me recover and i never want this to become over because you like an secret lover that help me to never fall over  when you whisper those words of wisdom and i , welcome you in my power and kingdom , paint up landscape in your eyes that i want to escape beyond this hell of this cell i am put in and if its an nighmare you the finest one i ever had , and sometimes i wonder if you make me mental or asylum with all those fits and tantum  in the chatroom x a whole warerobe but dont call me a snob , because i think i look best in my hospital dress 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar