torsdag 2 september 2021

my lips is his

 

i bet you wore an lovely brother 
sure you might have those siblings fights 
like they have in families 
your parents must be proud 
for raising the definition of perfection inspiration 
he wore a soldier and she wore a warrior 
been told never give up on herself all her life
and he like to play with the knife 
i like the way i feel like silk in your hands
how you touch me like we ¨more then friends " 
when nobody saw , wonder if it wore me who wore in love?
i like the way he tell me without words and wonder if he like when i write in words
how i fell , i wonder if it ever wore real but he kinda make me feel like a big deal
the way he touch me like i am an supermodel makes him inspirational
how he smear my lips like they wore his , plot twist they is 
whenever this is over - you can come over 
swing by and make me your , lover 
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar