fredag 3 september 2021

my type


 



i bet you wore an lovely brother 
sure you might have those siblings fights 
that your parents are really proud for the son they still have
for person you become that fight for human rights
even if they one left , i think they still are blessed 
with having a son who is the best dressed 
wrapped in sympathy and empathy 
and with cherry on top 
is that you made my heart stop
wonder how you look like a child 
if you wore good . playing by the book 
obviously you did because you made it in my book 
yeah how you wore raised up an soldier 
kinda ironic i wore born an warrior 
we lived in same town for a while 
but everyone know a writer need live her life 
so i went abroad twice , interrail and almost 
lost my mind in an sentence and what do i know 
about love and romance , nothing 
but what do i know about life 
everything 
yeah i remember felling down at hospital
being told i wore going to the retirement
for some recovery after my recovery
for some new treatment 
but to be honest i became heaven sent 
and yeah i got a new type i like 
passion ambition and cleverness 
i call him ,.. like i fuck myself 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar