söndag 5 september 2021

no i dont mind you say it

 no i dont mind you saying that 
in fact you the only guy who said that
i dont want to burden with ya 
but i love this conversation we have
and i do understand you busy with your life
but i dont mind if you keep up with my , life ?
different timezone makes it hard but i do make an effort
and you always make me feel comfort so i am , do come , back 
whenever i see you reply , if only with an hi
but it makes my day 
i just want you to know 
that , we all need love 
and no i dont mind you saying that 
i am just protecting myself for heart break
i hope you understand 
and still are my friend 
but i been crushing on you since 2010 
low key but then you pull me down 
to 7th heaven , i mean i had a rule 
to never fall , but you made me fall down
the sound cloud like that favorite sound 
- the way my heart sound like an drop 
hopefully it never stop x


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar