fredag 1 oktober 2021

i dont like met , i like internet

you make me feel like an woman , think you must be superman 
the way you heal me with your music is an great feeling 
and i like how you take me to the moon but pull me down again
never excepted you would fall in love with a girl like me but then again
what have that isnt that great like your exes , thank  them for shape you
into that men that fitted pretty well in my lyrics , how they where well groomed
but i am a bit late to the party , yeah not even an guy have touch my body 
and you want see me dance at an after party on Met i like it more to hang on internet 
yeah i like how we hang out and hope we never ,,, fall out 
never goes public , is kinda low key 
but maybe we can be like Jay and Bey ?
chat for a while and i dont get how you , slide in my dm 
my name is kinda weird and sorry if i thought i your an scam
but a lot of fake people with bad intentions , and i dont like confrontations
but i do like my inspirations , that loyal as an fan , better as an friend that help me 
in the dark times , pull me in to an hollywood dream when my life is everyones nightmare
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar