tisdag 2 februari 2021

club AMNESIA

just when i felt out of my chair 
into your care , when you pick me me up like that aupair 
embrace me like that teddy bear and i become in your , care 
i remember how you made my reality into an fantasy 
how you slide in my fiction and i felt like i really could , confide 
in you for the first time , how you help me wash clean , took my dirty laundry out 
and i remember how i begin to countdown to the day when i had to walkout , felt like a fallout
i wore trapped in heaven , looking like that eleven , felt so ugly in my bald head but you said i wore , cute babe in that cat dress and made me felt like , a hospital princess yeah everything with this quarantine 
could be less perfect but for me you wore my valentine that help me through life at the worst time 
and i will always be humble , grateful and thankful for you brought me back to  life 
never really thought i would get a second chance on romance and i fell hard for someone 
yeah i am the first to admit what huge starring role 
you got in my life , that helped me navigate the 32 nights
in coma that wore kinda like insomnia  
half of thngs i dont remember 
it kinda feels like being on AMNESIA 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar