tisdag 2 februari 2021

GENTS AND GIANT


 this is better then my wildest dreams 

how you appeared in my dms 

just like a Miramount picture

you seem to find the cure 

to my condition 

made me , levitate 

radite and think our friendship is perfect

it might be some ups and down 

like when i wore falling down

straight in your arm

but i dont think it wore a accident 

how you pick me like a gent , like a giant 

i was like , perf 

how you treat me so classy and i know you are a bad ass 

but i kinda like that feeling that you have to kiss my ass 

but most of all i like how our friendship is kinda , madness

and how you make me feel like a princess 

soaking up my own sadness and begin ,

 the journey to strength and greatness 

 show me was friendship was all about 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar