torsdag 11 februari 2021

I BET MY LIPS ARE DELITIOUS

  you made  me 

... Matisse 

amazing aesthetic and makes me feel so poetic 
from the way you slide in to pick me up 
smells just like beans and how you twirl me around 
in me that wheelchair , how you brush my hair'
and make me feel like the cutest 
you know are dope to cope 
to handle with this situation 
from the way become my makeup artist  
to when you pick out my outfits 
everything on my wishlist
when you whip me ass i wore like this guy is a badass 
and i fell out of my wheelchair into your care and you pick me up like a au pair 
the intimacy of  living in the retirement but you made me felt heaven , sent 
i remember how i watch your eyes like it wore television 
how you watch mine and tried to figure out my condition
yeah you left a mark at my broken heart and i recall we ran in corridor
shot gun to the medicine cabinet and i remember how i notice you wore so talented
i like our banters and pick ups , i'm pretty shy normally - usually i spend time online 
but you took the time , made me put the down when you came around
felt so safe and sound in your arms , how happy when you send me those dms
but i get it when you let me go , i wore like come a kiss me instead of dm me
bet my  lips taste delicious and im very bootylitious  
yeah he say im really something bet you are curious 
to know what i am about so why dont you kiss my mouth ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar